Last updated: June 8, 2022
ALPLA may revise this policy from time to time. When we make changes to this policy, we will post the updated version on our website and indicate the date the policy was last updated. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to check for any updates. Your continued use of our website indicates your consent to the terms of this policy.
3. Children’s Privacy
This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
4. Information Collected
Personal Information we collect through our website includes:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Social Media Username
- Any other information you provide to us when using our online “Contact Us” form or commenting on our blog posts.
ALPLA or its partners may track user activity over time across websites. Some internet browsers have “Do Not Track” or “DNT” features which, when turned on, send a signal to the website that the individual visiting the website does not wish to be tracked. Our website does not honor DNT signals, but you can set your browser settings to restrict the placement of cookies as described in our Cookies Policy.
5. Information Use
ALPLA may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To communicate with consumers and businesses, including responding to inquiries received through the website;
- To send information we believe may be of interest to a particular consumer or business;
- To improve and administer our website;
- To market and conduct research;
- To generate statistics and de-identified data;
- To personalize content;
- To monitor for fraud; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Information Disclosure or Sale
Please be aware that information you provide by commenting on our blog posts and similar features will be publicly available. Additionally, if you so choose, information you provide on our “Contact Us” form may be made publicly available as well.
ALPLA may disclose the personal information we collect about you to our affiliates and to third party service providers to the extent necessary so that they may provide services to us.
ALPLA may also disclose the personal information we maintain in the event of a merger, sale, or acquisition, or as required by law or law enforcement.
ALPHA does not sell personal information.
7. Data Security
We take organizational, contractual, and technical security measures in an effort to ensure that the data processed by us is protected from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons.
8. Third Party Links
9. California Residents: Your Rights
Categories of Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold in the Last Twelve (12) Months
You have the right to know the categories of personal information ALPLA has collected, disclosed, or sold about consumers within the last twelve (12) months. The chart below offers a comprehensive overview of the types of personal information we collect, with whom it is shared, and for what purposes. Please note that providing personal information to third parties so that they may act as service providers to a business pursuant to a written agreement does not constitute a disclosure by the business under the CCPA.
Category Examples Collected? Source Purpose of Collection Third Parties to Whom Disclosed
A. Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. YES Directly from consumers; indirectly from consumers’ activity on our website To provide our services; to respond to requests for information; to provide you with information we believe may be of interest; to administer and improve our website and services None.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. YES Directly from consumers; indirectly from consumers’ activity on our website To provide our services; to respond to requests for information; to provide you with information we believe may be of interest; to administer and improve our website and services None.
federal law. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including NO N/A N/A N/A
gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. NO N/A N/A N/A
information. Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris NO N/A N/A N/A
or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or
activity. Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. YES Directly from consumers; indirectly from consumers’ activity on our website To provide our services; to respond to requests for information; to provide you with information we believe may be of interest; to administer and improve our website and services None.
data. Physical location or movements. NO N/A N/A N/A
data. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. NO N/A N/A N/A
I. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. NO N/A N/A N/A
information. Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. NO N/A N/A N/A
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that ALPLA disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure and sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your request, to the extent you have requested them, we will disclose to you:
· The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources from which your personal information was collected.
· Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, if any.
· The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (also called a data portability request).
· If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
o Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained; and
o Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased. ALPLA does not “sell“ personal information as that term is defined in the CCPA.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that ALPLA delete any of the personal information we have collected and maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will either delete, de-identify, or aggregate your personal information, unless not doing so is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
· Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
· Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have previously provided informed consent.
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
· Comply with a legal obligation.
· Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights to Know and Delete
To exercise your rights to know and delete under the CCPA please submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf (i.e., your authorized agent), may make a request related to your personal information. ALPLA may require an agent to provide verification that they are acting on your behalf when they submit a request related to your personal information.
All requests to know or delete (whether made by you or an authorized agent) must (1) provide sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you by providing two to three pieces of personal information which we will match with personal information we maintain in our records, and (2) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
ALPLA will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
· Deny you services;
· Charge you different prices or rates for services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
· Provide you a different level or quality of services; or
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
10. Contact Information
289 Highway 155 South
McDonough, GA 30253 US